Welcome to Downland Free Range Meat
All of the pork supplied by Downland is free range, naturally reared, totally traceable and locally sourced in Wiltshire. No gimmicks or false promise – just honest to goodness pork of the highest quality you can trust and buy in confidence. All our meat is produced to the highest welfare and quality assured standards.
David Wilkinson is passionate about his pigs and, as he’s been pig farming for 30 years, he knows a thing or two. The number of awards that Downland have been given shows the quality of the pork products judged by independent organisations like Taste of The West and Great Taste Awards. You can now judge for yourself.
The whole range of pork is available everything from snout to tail.
- We have had some very kind feedback from @The_Pig_Hotel about our #sausages 😀 #wiltshire #food #breakfast https://t.co/4lKCHhuJMk
- RT @CWButchers: Wiltshire Wagyu beef reared in Worton We are excited to announce that we are going to be exclusive stockists of #Wiltshire…
- Good morning #london. We are @broadwaymarket today. Great weather and our great produce. Also a few guest products… https://t.co/0gyxJ7qm9p
- RT @Tasteofthewest: In celebration of #NationalButchersWeek we've picked our Top Five Butchers from across the South West! Featuring @brace…
- We often get asked what is the #secret to our own butchered cured #Wiltshire #ham and #gammon. We're not telling y… https://t.co/yf5JFljvus