Downland Produce were recently entered into the inaugural Enterprising Wiltshire Awards 2013. Out of 140 entries, we made it through to the Finals !
Pork Sausage with Breakfast Marmalade, a new product from Downland not only won a Gold Award at Taste of the West in August 2011 but scooped the top accolade of ‘Best of Sausages’ Trophy in November.
“We are absolutely delighted to have beaten over fifty other award winning sausage entries in the prestigious event. Our sights are now firmly fixed on new products for next year that will please our customers and win even greater public recognition of the Downland brand” says David. Continue reading
Downland Produce’s free range pork products did us proud at the Taste of the West Awards this year, scooping another 6 awards for our collection !
- Prosciutto – Silver Award in the Cured Meat Class
- Cherry Smoked Ham – Bronze Award in the Cured Meat Class
- Pork Sausage with Breakfast Marmalade – Gold Award in the Sausages Class
- Pork Sausage with Tomato and smoked Garlic – Gold Award in the Sausages Class
- Pork Sausage with spicy Pineapple – Silver Award in the Sausages Class
- Dry cured Cherry smoked Back Bacon – Gold Award in the Bacon Class
Hacked By Shade
GreetZ : Prosox & Sxtz
Hacked By Shade <3
Our Kolbasz Sausage picked up a Bronze Award and our new Pork and sweet chilli Sausages another Bronze Award at Taste of the West 2010
Downland Produce picked up three more Gold awards for their pork products at the Taste of the West 2009 Awards
- Downland Premium Ham – Gold Award
- Oak smoked back bacon – Gold Award
- Oak smoked streaky Bacon – Gold Award
We are pleased to announce that the following products have won at Taste of the West 2008 !
- Oak smoked Downland Premium Ham- Gold Award
- Downland Premium Ham – Silver Award
- Downland Pancetta, Boerevors Sausages – Bronze Award
This year we entered a selection of our pork or pork products for the prestigious Taste of the West awards and we came away winning 5 awards for our efforts !
- Pays Plat Pate – Gold Award
- Dry Cure Green Back Bacon – Silver Award
- Pork Apple and Cider Brandy Sausages – Bronze Award
- Faggots – Bronze Award
- Dry Cure Green Streaky Bacon- Bronze Award