Welcome to Downland Free Range Meat
- Discover more about Downland Free Range Meat 25 years in the "business" of producing quality, free range, naturally reared meat
- Fresh Pork Products - Free range, naturally reared, locally source and totally traceable Available to purchase online
- Hand made, freshly prepared sausages - not just for breakfast ! Not just for breakfast !
- Hog Roast and Catering Service Ideal for parties, weddings, events and special occassions
All of the pork supplied by Downland is free range, naturally reared, totally traceable and locally sourced in Wiltshire. No gimmicks or false promise – just honest to goodness pork of the highest quality you can trust and buy in confidence. All our meat is produced to the highest welfare and quality assured standards.
David Wilkinson is passionate about his pigs and, as he’s been pig farming for 30 years, he knows a thing or two. The number of awards that Downland have been given shows the quality of the pork products judged by independent organisations like Taste of The West and Great Taste Awards. You can now judge for yourself.
The whole range of pork is available everything from snout to tail.
- Thanks for the lovely comments https://t.co/RfNgu6UQnO
- RT @RuthElleson: @lucyschaufer @DownlandProduce That breakfast is a thing of beauty.
- 6 Nations Rugby starts today so it sounds like sausage and bacon rolls with a beer or three are called for! @Broadway_Mkt
- It's Minus 3 so Shepherds Pie & Beef Casserole are to go on the menu for tonight & Sunday lunch after a bacon butties for breakfast
- We will be back @Broadway_Mkt this weekend with fresh pork and 28 day aged beef. Time for a homemade steak pie to keep out the cold!